Click on the photos to learn more and register!
Click here to register for this free, adult event
Trudy Ludwig is a nationally acclaimed speaker and an award-winning author who specializes in writing children’s books that help kids connect and engage with their peers in kind, caring ways. She has received rave reviews from educators, experts, organizations, and parents for her passion and compassion in addressing friendship, bullying, and cyberbullying issues. Trudy wrote her first book, My Secret Bully, after her own daughter was bullied by some friends. Since then, she has become a sought-after speaker, presenting at schools and conferences both in the US and overseas, educating students, parents, and teachers on relational aggression.
Her books have received numerous awards and citations, and Project Brave is proud to bring An Evening with Trudy Ludwig to parents, educators, and other members of the community free of charge.
Click here to sign up!
~ 2nd Annual PajamaRun, October 22, 2017
- 10K run, 5K run/walk, and a Fun Run for the kids
- Lady Bird Johnson Park
- Contests for the best pajamas!
- Kendra Gives Back, 4/19/17 – Sips, Sweets, and plenty of Sparkle! This was so much fun we have decided to host it annually!
- CycleBar Stone Oak, 3/19/17 – A supercharged morning full of energy and goodwill!
- PajamaRun, 12/11/16 – Our inaugural event and one which will never be forgotten!